Instagram

Instagram

Wednesday 8 February 2012

ELF Eyelid Primer (in golden) - review

Hey! I'm back with another ELF review! As you guessed from the title it is on the ELF Eyelid Primer (in golden).

                             (sorry about the darkness, I don't have very good lighting)

So, first of all this product is £1.50 as it is from there essential line. You get 5ml in a tube which isn't bad at all!

I really love this primer. It is a great,creamy consistancy, it leaves a flattering shimmer on the eyelid - the only one that doesn't do this is the normal shade in sheer. I have been using this product for a long time now and it does wonders! I put it to the 24hr test and it lasted a good 8-10 hours which is amazing! However, I do find that whilst putting the eyeshadow on, it doesn't stick amazingly, it is only after you have applied your eyeshadow and it has been on for about 5 minutes that it really sticks onto the product and doesn't budge.

For me, it seems to dry after the eyeshadow is on top of it, and it seems to grab the eyeshadow with it. This is an amazing primer! Proberbly not the best out there, but for £1.50 and it is this good, I really reccomend it and will be stocking up on this product myself!

However, i do find that because it is in a tube with a sponge applicator, alot of the product is left on the sides and you cant really get it out unless you swirl the sponge round the sides of the tube.

I hope you found this useful and I hope you will purchase this in the future!!
xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment