Instagram

Instagram

Wednesday 8 February 2012

ELF Daily Brush Cleaner - review.

Hey beauts! I purchased the ELF Daily Brush Cleaner quite a while back. But, I have tried it enough to give you a review!

So, firstly the amount you get is really generous as it is a 60ml bottle. At £3.75 it is not a bad deal. Eventhough you get a lot, you do need to spray the product quite a few times until you get enough for an acceptable clean. The scent of the product itself is really strong and it does stay on the bristles of the brush. So, if you are not one for strong scents then I would not reccomend this product as it will linger on the brush even after you have left it to dry. 

For me, the best way to use it is - lay your brush down on a cotton pad, then spray about 5 pumps onto the brush and go back and forth into cleaner.

It is not a bad product, however I have made a makeup remover (which I will do a blog post on how I made it) and I have to say, it does clean it better and it doesn't have a strong scent. Although, for £3.70 you really cant go wrong with it. So I would recommend it to you but I do have to say that only use it on brushes that don't need a lot of cleaning.

Hope this helped!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment