Instagram

Instagram

Saturday 13 October 2012

Maybelline 24hr colour tattoo- reviews.

Hey everyone! So today I have a review on the Maybelline Colour Tattoo's. I have 3 shades:
The swatches in this photo are pretty true to colour but of course they are a bit different.
 
I really love these. They are describes as a gel-cream consistancy, which yes they do feel that way.
They are very soft and extremely creamy, but to keep the creamy-ness of the eyeshadow, make sure you store them upside down. They are priced at £4.99 in the uk and around $7 in the USA. On my eyes which are very oily, the cream shadows without a primer last around 16-18 hours on me, which is amazing! I haven't ever worn my makeup for a full 24 hours so I dont know whether they would as I wipe it off after 16-18 hours of wearing it, as I do need sleep! They are quite shimmery and glittery, especially the gold one and it is quite chunky glitter inside which you can feel once applied, but it dries a bit and once it does you can't feel the chunky glitter on your eyes anymore. The pink one is quite new to the UK so I don't know whether it is available in the US yet. I really ike the oackaging on this product! It is in a nice glass jar and the label on top of the jar is the colour of the actual cream shadow, so you know what colour you're picking up if you store them standing up.
 
Hope this helps!
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment