Instagram

Instagram

Saturday 13 October 2012

Collection 2000 Lasting Colour Lipstick- Review.

Hey everyone! So, today I have a review on the Collection 2000 Lasting Colour Lipsticks. These are £2.99 in the UK and I'm not sure whether they are available in the US or not but if they are I don't know the price. Anyways, I have 2 shades of these lipsticks:
 
 
 
These lipsticks feel very moisturising on the lips, however the shade in passionfruit has very chunky glitter in it so if you're not a fan of that, definitely steer away from that shade. As for the staying power, if you don't over apply then on my lips without eating/drinking it lasted for about 30 minutes...BUT! When it did rub off, it left a stain of the colour still on my lips so it didn't feel like you were wearing lipstick, but you still have the colour of the lipstick stained on your lips. The colours are quite true to their name, like pink shock is a bright barbie pink and passionfruit is an orangy pinky shade. I do recommend these lipsticks but again, if you don't like the feeling of glitter on your lips, stay away from passionfruit, but it doesn't bother me.
 
Hope this helps!
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment