So the things you will need are;
a) Water (enough to fill a quarter of your container)
b) Baby oil (enough to fill HALF of your container)
c) Moisturiser (enough to fill the remainder of the container)
How You Make It:
1. Fill a quarter of your container with the water.
2. Add your moisturiser.
3. Secure the lid and shake until it makes a white liquid.
4. Add in the baby oil (this will make it extra moisturising and helps take off more makeup)
5. Secure the lid again, shake well.
6. Now you are done! spray around 1-3 pumps onto a cotton pad and watch your makeup glide off!
Hope this helps!